We advise on all aspects of family law, including the following matters:
- Judicial Separation/Divorce;
- Financial matters arising from Judicial Separation/Divorce;
- Separation Agreements;
- Pre-nuptial & co-habitation agreements;
- Property disputes between co-habitees; and
- Custody /access to children.
We have a sympathetic and practical approach in seeking the most sensible and realistic solutions. It is important that you receive clear, practical advice when you discuss the options with your solicitor.
With a large proportion of judicial separation and divorce proceedings being resolved without court proceedings, we have considerable experience in negotiating and resolving proceedings of this nature. On the other hand, our solicitors also have the litigation experience to rigorously deal with any proceedings.